TAKE THE NEXT STEP.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT ROLE:
As the Administrative Assistant, you will be supporting the Executive Assistant Team with personal and business-related tasks for the Founder and CEO of the company. In this role, you will be responsible for everything from researching, booking, and arranging travel, and office management, as well as personal tasks for the Founder & CEO.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organizing travel and complicated itineraries for the Founder & CEO including but not limited to flights, hotels, dining, activities, and guest visits for business and personal-related travel.
- POC for all travel arrangements and on-site location manager if applicable.
- Available on weekends for any travel-related issues/questions.
- Work with Executive Admin Team to ensure Executives have ample time blocked on the calendar to work on any speaking engagements at least 2 months ahead of schedule.
- Assist the Executive Admin Team with planning any in-person business-related meetings and/or events.
- Attend in-person meetings and events as needed.
- Complete personal and business-related errands as needed.
- Retrieve and disperse mail and shipments from the mailroom, personal home, and company office.
- Select and send gifts for special occasions to teammates, Business Partners, family, and friends.
- Ordering lunch daily for Founder, CEO, and occasionally teammates and/or Business Partners when applicable.
- Order and manage inventory of all office and personal home supplies. Ensuring all items at the company office and personal home are always fully stocked.
- Coordinating with vendors for proper upkeep of the company office and the Founder & CEO’s personal home.
- Meeting minutes on an as-needed basis.
- Customer support for Acquisition.com store.
- Ensure cars are always cleaned, charged, and have gas.
- Take cars for yearly maintenance as needed and keep a schedule
- Assist in organizing ‘Mozination’ and ‘Acquisition.com’ in-person fan meet-ups and events.
- Available to be on call on weekends during intense periods of work, filming, or travel.
- Occasionally driving the Founder, CEO, and other teammates to events and meetings.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by the Founder, CEO & Executive Admin Team.
- All aspects of travel planning should start 6 months prior to the event to ensure preferences are met and there are no issues.
- All travel is correctly booked and input into the calendar as far in advance as possible but not less than 3 months in advance.
- Travel should be reconfirmed one (1) month prior to departure to ensure no changes or adjustments are needed, then again two (2) weeks prior to the departure date.
- All Administrative Assistant action items are properly tracked/updated daily in Asana.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT REQUIREMENTS:
- Works well under tight deadlines and pressing situations.
- Has a high tolerance to stress and is 'unwavering'.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving work environment.
- Efficient with email, phone, scheduling, travel arrangements, etc.
- Working knowledge of G-Suite.
- Able to consistently maintain a positive, can-do attitude and reflect a professional demeanor.
- Innate ability to seek out answers from other sources and problem-solve with little input from Supervisor.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Minimum of 2 years of travel arrangement experience for high-level Executives.
- Experience using project management tools.
- Willing to be on call on weekends during intensive filming and travel times.
- Must reside in Las Vegas, NV
- Must be willing to travel to events as needed as coverage for Founder/CEO and Executive Admin Team.
HOURS: 7:00-5:00 PM PT; on-call rotating weekends (Flexibility Offered)