TAKE THE NEXT STEP.
This role is for an experienced, knowledgeable producer who understands the ins and outs of direct response marketing and click advertising. Main priorities include the production of large amounts of video content, video editing, and art direction for assets used across several platforms. This person should be proactive, innovative, and passionate about the company's product offerings.
- Build paid ads that convert across multiple platforms.
- Produce and edit video commercials that yield high conversions.
- Ideate with the marketing team to produce fresh and engaging video ad content.
- Willing to travel to Texas regularly. While the role is remote, it will require in-person filming one to two times a month.
- Must have 2+ years of video production and video editing experience.
- Experience working with common digital advertising platforms such as YouTube, Google Ads/Display Network, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc. Primarily YouTube.
- Knowledge of analytics tools to understand ROI of campaigns.
- Excellent numerical skills, including utilization of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Experience working in a startup environment and building a team/department.
- General “good taste,” including an innate sense of aesthetics, a love for great copy, and a creative, witty style of communication via video.
- Ability to present concepts in new ways and from new perspectives.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate across all departments as needed.
- Self-directed and able to work closely with a high-performance CEO.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to drive the creative efforts forward.
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000