TAKE THE NEXT STEP.
We’re looking for a passionate, motivated, and intuitive video editor, specializing in Short Form content, to join our growing creative team. This role is responsible for editing Alex Hormozi and Leila Hormozi’s shorts. This includes the editing and graphics that go into our YouTube Shorts, TikToks, Instagram & Facebook Reels. This role reports to the Content Manager. You will work alongside the Mozi Media team.
Balancing strategy and creativity are what you do best. You understand the best practices of the hook, pacing, structure, music, and graphic needs to produce top tier Short Form content week after week. You’ve done this before at a high level and are able to show the trackable progress you made on previous accounts you’ve worked on.
- Editing 24 short form videos per week (12 Alex, 12 Leila)
- Track performance of your videos
- Pay close attention to comments on your videos
- Staying on top of trends on the various platforms (YouTube Shorts, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook)
- Deep understanding of short form content – hooks, storytelling, pacing, and strategy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven success on short form content as the editor for growing accounts
- Speed and clarity in communication (primarily in Slack)
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment with an openness to change
- 2+ years of relevant experience in short form video production
- We will be posting 6 videos per day for Alex on TikTok & YouTube shorts
- We will be posting 4 videos per day for Leila on TikTok & YouTube shorts
- There will be a 3 week buffer for both Alex & Leila
- In-person, open to relocate to Las Vegas, NV
- Acquisition.com believes great people are at the center of every successful business.
- Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with employer match
- Fully remote working environment