TAKE THE NEXT STEP.
This role will be directly working for a Portfolio Company. We are currently seeking a Territory Manager to develop and contribute to the growth of the portfolio company’s studios through management strategies, marketing tactics, consultative sales skills, and superior customer service to meet and exceed the performance goals. The Territory Manager will have an awareness of how to lead a team and drive higher sales in each location. They are responsible for assigned territories (4+ locations) and overseeing the the team as their direct point of contact.
- Oversee daily operations in locations within assigned territory and make sure clients are having optimal experience.
- Provide outstanding service – whether that be in person, virtually or on the phone.
- Executes product sales strategies and recommends programs to clients to increase locations sales in assigned markets.
- Introduces customers to products and builds a rapport to identify specific plans and products for customers.
- Leads team to meet and exceed membership sales goals while leading personally as well.
- Hire, train, coach, motivate, and develop team on company standards, procedures, product knowledge, and team/individual productivity goals.
- Helps grow the member base of the studio through sales, superior customer service, and business partnerships & marketing to secure long term members.
- Leads and coaches a team to offer customers exceptional experiences, opportunities to discover products, and relationships that keep them coming back.
- Reviews and analyzes business performance/sales reports - daily, weekly, monthly, and seasonal.
- Understand growth strategies by Quarter/Season and execute plans accordingly.
- Establishes a fun and close company culture with team events quarterly.
- Foster an environment of continuous learning through personal behaviors, product demonstrations and peer-to-peer learning. Remains up to date with all new processes and implements them when needed.
- Performs various tasks to promote the company and services in the community including doing outreach to prospective clients by phone, text, email and talking with prospects at local events.
- Attends trainings and meetings with leadership on a needed basis
- Holds location and individual meetings on a needed basis
- Ensure timely processing of clients' tickets (daily) and daily reports.
- Ensures all locations are clean and well-maintained to company standards
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented and held accountable.
- Ensure all shifts are covered during locations' open hours.
- Ensure all schedules are posted monthly.
- Increase membership, rebooking, and product sales.
- Inspire teamwork to achieve sales goals and elevate the customer experience.
- Become a product expert.
- Promotes strong team engagement and encourages recognition.
- Creates incentives and rewards for teammates' superior performance.
- Remain reachable and responsive via phone, as needed, to provide timely support and address any urgent matters that may arise outside of regular working hours.
- Maintains an 80%+ rescheduling of clients.
- Achieves 60%+ sign up for treatment plans.
- Has low employee turnover.
- 2+ years of Sales Experience.
- 2+ years of Management Experience.
- 2+ years of Customer Service Experience.
- Interest in helping others look and feel their very best while benefiting from performance-based commissions and bonuses.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers.
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to change and company growth.
- Self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping and color vision
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to perform job functions, including CRM database, IPad and ability to process register transactions
- Occasionally lift/move up to 25lbs
- $65,000 to $80,000 OTE