TAKE THE NEXT STEP.
This role will be directly working for a Portfolio Company. We are seeking an energizing, experienced, future-thinking and strategic leader to act as the head of our coaching department. This individual will lead, manage, and hold accountable our customer-facing coaches and supervisors. You will implement new technologies, and client fulfillment tactics to support a rapidly changing business. You will ensure that we are delivering exceptional customer experiences, maximizing our student’s success, and providing proactive and professional coaching from start to finish. You'll need a blend of sales acumen, client success methodologies, successful coaching techniques, technological proficiency, and inspiring leadership to motivate your team towards achieving & exceeding their goals.
- Lead and inspire a diverse team of coaches and supervisors to achieve specific Key Performance Indicators focused on improving our student’s success.
- Work closely with the COO and senior leadership team, while also working independently to drive the department forward and consistently achieve measurable goals and targets.
- Maximize the lifetime value of our customers by sending qualified leads to the sales team.
- Develop and implement a call “script” ensuring that our team is providing consistent coaching and feedback.
- Hold daily, weekly and monthly check-ins with supervisors and the coaching team.
- Develop and mature our current partnerships with any 3rd party that works with either our coaching department or our students.
- Identifying opportunities for onboarding efficiency, account expansion and revenue creation within our customer base.
- Quickly identifying gaps in our product that impact the success of our customers and communicating those to our Executive Team.
- Working closely with our Sales and Support teams to ensure issues are resolved both timely and accurately.
- Analyzing data and results to guide product, KPI, and student success improvements.
- Achieve and maintain a minimum target percentage for student kickoff call bookings.
- Ensure that a minimum target percentage of students are consistently on track with their designated milestones.
- Maintain a quality assurance minimum target percentage or above for student coaching calls and finished products.
- Implement strategies to reduce the student refund rate and achieve a maximum refund rate target percentage.
- 5+ years of director-level leadership experience with a team of no less than 25 team members.
- Able to self-direct, motivate, and manage your time effectively.
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both with customers and cross-departmentally.
- Ability to communicate changes, recommendations and strategies to senior leadership effectively.
- Possess fundamental knowledge of client success principles or experience working for a startup technology company preferred.
- Ability to learn quickly and execute at a high level with both speed and accuracy.
- Experience creating, improving upon and delivering against KPIs and SOPs.
- Able to handle difficult conversations regarding upset customers and de-escalate those situations.
- Generally reachable and responsive to Slack during working hours.
- Comfortable and confident building and nurturing remote teams.
- Experience working as a Sales Manager is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of CRM and/or Project Management software tools.
- $110,000 to $120,000 base + 10% bonus
- Paid medical and life Insurance for employees. Plus, an option to add dental and vision insurance coverage. Employees also have the option to elect insurance coverage for their immediate family members at a discounted premium.
- 401(k) plan with company match after 12 months of service.
- Work-life balance by working 100% remotely from anywhere.
- Generous and flexible paid time off.
- Paid holidays and sick days.