TAKE THE NEXT STEP.
This role will be directly working for a Portfolio Company. The Director of Sales is responsible for all aspects of sales within the business. Staffs and directs a sales team and department oversight, providing leadership to achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with our vision and values.
- Provide leadership to the sales department to meet revenue targets based on the rolled-up quota of the sales team, drive targets, and initiate disciplinary/ action plans as needed.
- Responsible for managing the business plan, meeting/exceeding monthly sales objectives while delivering outstanding service to our clients.
- Attracts and selects high caliber talent; finds the right talent to meet the sales department’s needs; closes talent gaps with the right balance of candidates; is a good judge of talent
- Train, coach, mentor, motivate, and regularly review performance reviews for sales leadership with Team Leads, Sales Representatives and supporting staff.
- Follows onboarding process, augments the process as needed, realigns modules based on gaps or opportunities, and manages active learning plans in addressing areas of struggle or opportunities related to the sales process.
- Facilitate daily huddles, weekly sales meetings and training sessions, monthly and annual sales results objectives for the sales team with a high level of motivation and energy. Have a strong and applicable agenda when meeting with all Sales Department staff.
- Places a high priority on developing others; develops others through coaching, feedback, exposure, and establishing stretch goals; aligns employee career development goals with organizational objectives; encourages and persuades employees to accept developmental moves when necessary for the business.
- Responsible for day-to-day sales activity management, funnel activity, and client-focused sales efforts for the Sales Representatives. Directs work by providing clear direction and accountabilities; delegates and distributes assignments to Sales Coordinator and decisions appropriately; monitors progress by maintaining dialogue on work and results; provides appropriate guidance and direction based on key imperatives from Senior Leadership.
- Work cross-functionally with other department business leaders and other direct staff and contractors. Collaborates and works cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives; partners with others to get work done; credits others for their contributions and accomplishments; gains the trust and support of others.
- Overall financial and sales management tracking, having a clear understanding of staff performance daily related to KPI responsibilities for the team.
- Understands and demonstrates financial acumen, including the meaning and implications of key financial indicators as it relates to unique deal payment plans, using financial analysis provided to generate, evaluate, and act on strategic options and opportunities for the business to grow, and integrates quantitative and qualitative information to draw accurate conclusions.
- Maintains core values in all decision making related to clients, employees, vendor partners and contractors.
- Company values and culture are maintained and reflected daily with all interactions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5+ years of sales management experience in the Direct Response, specifically managing a high performing sales team with a proven track record.
- Strong track record of exceeding goals successfully for a minimum of two (2) consecutive years at the same company.
- Demonstrates confidence under pressure, handling and managing crises effectively, maintaining a positive attitude despite adversity, bouncing back from setbacks, and growing from hardships and negative experiences.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and sales performance/tracking programs.
- Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record.
- Must be able to travel occasionally for training and team building /development initiatives.
- 5+ years of Direct Response High ticket offers or related sales experience.
- Experience in building strategic plans for sales team growth, sales funnel, and reporting management.
- 5+ years’ experience mentoring, training, and developing high-performance sales teams.
- 5+ years’ experience in leading teams of 20 + individual contributors.
- $180,000 OTE