TAKE THE NEXT STEP.
Close deals for a workshop to inbound prospects. Business Consultant (BC) manages their own pipeline of prospects. BCs understand that they are more than “Sales”, they are the first impression a prospect will get of the company and thus they must be professional, an effective communicator, and excellent at building rapport. They are also motivated by helping our clients achieve the highest levels of success. BCs understand that the sales process itself is a choreographed experience that should have the customer begging to buy.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Move all prospects to the proper stage of the pipeline via CRM throughout the day
- Maintain a clear, up to date and accurate pipeline in our CRM
- Follow up diligently and consistently with potential clients over extended periods
- Document all interactions with all prospects and clients in the “notes” section of CRM.
- Educate prospects on our workshops from an expert perspective
- Allow the Director of Sales to shadow calls and give feedback
- Available most days from 9 am-5 pm local time to take calls
- Use both internal and external resources to maintain up-to-date knowledge of our products and industry
- Collaborate with the team to formulate ideas on how to best serve our clients
- Be mindful of any emerging patterns of negative feedback from clients and report to the Director of Sales
- Collaborate with team to ensure smooth transitions from program to program and beyond
- All prospects are properly moved in CRM and information is documented on client details so service staff has proper expectations by EOD
- A close rate of 80% of Inbound applications received per month is maintained
- All qualified prospects are consistently followed up with indefinitely
- Sales stats sheet is updated M-F by 7 pm EST
- There is an effective line of communication among the team in which all necessary information is communicated promptly
- Contractor remains well-versed in the latest product offerings through continued education/training
- All internal communication cycles are properly followed
- High-volume transactional sales experience (gym memberships, event tickets, etc.)
- Excellent communicator over the phone / video conference
- Experience with business to business (B2B)
- Must be great at presenting
- Open to learning new processes in sales
- Are routine driven
- Open to growing rapidly
- Self-sufficient and able to properly manage one’s own time
- Well-organized and able to maintain a pipeline that can be observed and understood by the Sales Leader
- $60,000 per year, no commission.
- If you are outside this range, please apply anyway.
- Las Vegas
- If you require remote, please apply anyway.