TAKE THE NEXT STEP.
CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER ROLE:
This role will be directly working for a Portfolio Company. The COO’s role is to bring the CEO’s vision to life while creating a company infrastructure to drive strategy to tactical execution. The goal of the COO is to create systems and processes which enable a functioning, efficient business to drive sustainable growth.
While the CEO designs a business strategy, the COO drives accountability in implementation. Oftentimes the COO acts as a liaison between the CEO and the rest of the company's day-to-day activities and helps set the proper “pace” for growth.
The COO is considered “lead executor” who ensures strategies regarding marketing, sales, legal, finance, and customer experience are executed in a timely and resourceful fashion.
- $150,000 - $180,000 + Bonus
CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborates with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, strategy and hiring needs
- Designs and oversees implementation of business systems and goals in line with executive strategy
- Ensures effective recruiting, onboarding, development, performance management, and retention practices are in place
- Establishes policies, systems & frameworks that build and promote company culture and values
- Sets Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly Goals for the company based on discussions with CEO around vision and overarching strategy
- Evaluates company Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly based on metrics delivered by Leadership team
- Ensures proper legal & financial systems are in place to support growth and protection of company
- Discusses team management, training, and hiring needs with the CEO
- Oversees lean distribution of resources to drive efficiency and high ROI
- Ensures all team members have proper support system in place
- Monitors performance with proper tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, preparing detailed reports and forecasting for the company
- Analyzes internal operations and profits to identify areas of opportunity and where budget can be saved
CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER RESULTS:
- Resources are allocated to the highest-ROI projects
- Company maintains a team culture aligned with the common goal of the customers
- Data and insight into customer satisfaction is managed in order to make proper decisions on products/delivery mechanism and areas of improvement
- Company remains legally and financially protected
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly goals are set and ownership assigned based on roles and departments along
- Vision of the CEO is constantly communicated to team
CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER REQUIREMENTS:
- High-level communication skills
- Utmost professionalism in conduct.
- Able to consistently reinforce communications of CEO
- Experience in cross-functional company management
- Ability to set goals and design executable goals with timelines around them
- Highly developed interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience assessing key performance metrics and generating diagnoses and action plans