TAKE THE NEXT STEP.
Sales Development Representative is responsible for contacting warm leads to qualify them and book them for the next call. They are a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects. The Sales Development Representative is an essential component of our customer experience and acquisition strategy. SDR understand that they are more than “Sales”, they are the first impression a prospect will get of the company and thus they must be professional, an effective communicator, and excellent at building rapport. SDR understands that the sales process itself is a choreographed experience that includes several stages that should have the customer begging to buy by the end of it.
- Able make warm calls to new applicants within 5 minutes
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Consistently schedule qualified meetings for the BD team
- Move all prospects to the proper stage of the pipeline via CRM throughout the day
- Maintain a clear, up to date and accurate pipeline in CRM
- Follow up diligently and consistently with potential portfolio companies over extended periods of time
- Document all interactions with all prospects in the section of CRM
- Create engaging content through recorded interviews with potential prospects
- Educate prospects on our products from an expert perspective
- Allow the Lead and MDBD to shadow calls and give feedback
- Available most days from 9 am-5 pm local time to take calls
- Attend product release calls
- Use both internal and external resources to maintain up to date knowledge of our products and industry
- Be mindful of any emerging patterns of negative feedback from prospects and report to the MDBD
- Collaborate with Lead and MDBD to ensure smooth transitions from prospect to qualified opportunity
- All prospects are properly moved in CRM and information is documented on client details so sales team has proper expectations by EOD
- All qualified prospects are consistently followed up with indefinitely
- Sales stats sheet is updated Daily
- There is an effective line of communication between the BDSs and the BDA and BD Leadership in which all necessary information is communicated in a timely manner
- BDSs remains well versed in the latest product offerings through continued education/trainings
- All internal communication cycles are properly followed
- Exceptional over the phone
- Experience with business to business (B2B) sales (1-2+ years)
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be great at presenting
- Excellent at building rapport
- Open to learning new processes in sales
- Are routine driven
- Open to growing rapidly
- Self-sufficient and able to properly manage one’s own time
- Well organized and able to maintain a pipeline that can be observed and understood
- $35,000 Base + $10,000 Bonus
- Acquisition.com believes great people are at the center of every successful business.
- Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- 401(k) with employer match
- Fully remote working environment
ACQUISITION.COM CORE VALUES
Our core values are the heart and soul of this incredible company. The right person for this role will appreciate each of these values, personally subscribe to them, and understand why each is critical to having a great business.
Be at your best when your best is needed. Enjoyment of a hard challenge. Those who have the drive to constantly improve, the superior intellect and long term commitment to see incremental improvements become compounding returns.
Have the self awareness to accurately perceive and communicate hard truths that improve others and self, the courage to do so, and the humility to accept them, even when it hurts. Nothing great can be built without feedback: internally or externally.
Be the type of person with whom people are always proud to associate, personally and professionally. We look for true alignment of thoughts, words, and actions towards a goal worth pursuing.