TAKE THE NEXT STEP.
Acquisition.com is growing tremendously this year! We are hiring a Business Growth Consultant to play a pivotal role in supporting the strategic and tactical business needs of our workshop division. If you’ve ever wanted to live in Las Vegas and your skills match this role, we want to talk with you! This is an incredible opportunity to live in Las Vegas and work alongside the dynamic and inspirational CEO of Acquisition.com at our new HQ facility.
As the Business Growth Consultant, you will be presenting at workshops, consulting with a variety of businesses, and facilitating their growth by leveraging your extensive business acumen - as well as leading a team of experts who will do the same and overseeing the build and expansion of our internal workshop department.
Your broad knowledge of business will be essential, and you'll be the go-to person for addressing various issues encountered by small business owners. If specific expertise is required (e.g., marketing, sales, finance), you'll collaborate with the workshop team that reports to you of subject matter experts (SMEs) to provide targeted support.
This role demands a mastery level of business acumen, presentation skills, on-the-spot problem-solving, as well as leadership.
- Create and present presentations for our workshops to deliver key training for business owners
- Facilitate roundtable discussions to empower businesses with effective strategies and best practices as well as solve their problems on the spot.
- Share strategies for businesses to implement improvements to grow their businesses.
- Oversee a team of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) working collaboratively on workshop-related projects to grow businesses.
- Act as a trusted advisor, subject matter expert, and point of escalation for workshop participants.
- Guide businesses on how to build and scale their businesses.
- Lead the creation of a comprehensive business playbook for businesses attending the workshop and the ongoing improvement of curriculum
- Create an effective strategy for the delivery of upper-level workshops
- Collaborate with the Portfolio Operating Partner to ensure cohesive training and strategies across teams
- Help build the systems and teams to ensure we have proper workshop operations and curriculum in place
- Oversee all small/intimate high-end workshops and lead the charge of preparing, executing, and analyzing each one.
- Assist in identifying the right platforms and processes to monitor workshop performance
- Oversee a team of SMEs that work on the businesses alongside you
- Oversee the creation of playbooks/workshops that can be applied across workshop businesses
- Create and deliver a world-class presentation consistently during workshops and a team that does the same.
- People who attend workshops want to attend more and also tell their friends.
- Track key performance indicators to assess the health and effectiveness of workshops.
- Uphold company values and culture in all interactions with workshop participants.
- Keep the CEO out of day-to-day and week-to-week tasks, building the reporting that allows for this
- Either top-tier MBA + top-tier management consulting experience OR 2+ years leading (CEO/COO/Founder), scaling, and ideally exiting a company with $15M+ in annual revenue.
- Ability to collaboratively lead people and teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, especially for a business owner audience
- High emotional intelligence with a willingness to develop deep interpersonal relationships.
- Previous experience in a startup environment is preferred.
- Strong business acumen with the confidence to teach others.
- Demonstrated experience as a creative problem solver with the ability to structure complex issues.
- Dynamic leadership skills with the ability to inspire growth opportunities.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and adaptable to a fast-changing environment.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated integrity and dedication to effective, efficient delivery of objectives.
- Proficiency in modeling and creating tracking tools in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets and creating presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint/Google Slides.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work autonomously.
- Located in or willing to relocate to Las Vegas
$200k-$235k + bonus
- Acquisition.com believes great people are at the center of every successful business.
- Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Flexible PTO, paid parental leave, and flexible scheduling
- 401(k) with employer match
- Hybrid working environment
Acquisition.com Core Values:
Our core values are the heart and soul of this incredible company. The right person for this role will appreciate each of these values, personally subscribe to them, and understand why each is critical to having a great business.
Be at your best when your best is needed. Enjoyment of a hard challenge. Those who have the drive to constantly improve, superior intellect, and long-term commitment to see incremental improvements become compounding returns.
Have the self-awareness to accurately perceive and communicate hard truths that improve others and self, the courage to do so, and the humility to accept them, even when it hurts. Nothing great can be built without feedback: internally or externally.
Be the type of person with whom people are always proud to associate, personally and professionally. We look for true alignment of thoughts, words, and actions towards a goal worth pursuing.