TAKE THE NEXT STEP.
We’re looking for a passionate, motivated, and intuitive video editor, specializing in YouTube Long Form, to join our growing creative team. This role is responsible for editing Alex Hormozi and Leila Hormozi’s YouTube videos. This includes the editing and graphics that go into our video productions.
Balancing strategy and creativity are what you do best. You understand the best practices of pacing, structure, music, and graphic needs to produce top tier YouTube content week after week. You’ve done this before at a high level and are able to show the trackable progress you made on previous channels you’ve worked on.
- Editing 1 YouTube video per week
- Contribute to Pre-packaging (title and thumbnail concepts) for your videos
- Editing 2 Platform Native YT Shorts per week (1 Alex, 1 Leila)
- Track performance and review retention data of your edits
- Pay close attention to comments on both channels
- You will maintain a 2 video buffer for Alex and Leila's content (stay 2 videos ahead of uploads at all time)
- Channel wide 24 Hour view Velocity will increase by 25%
- Consistently maintain over 7:00 AVD for both channels
- Deep understanding of the YouTube space – storytelling, pacing, and strategy
- Versatility with multiple video formats (talking head, vlog)
- Strong motion graphics background
- Experience with sound design and leveling
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven success on YouTube as the editor for a growing channel
- Speed and clarity in communication (primarily in Slack)
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment with an openness to change
- 4+ years of relevant experience in YouTube video production
- Las Vegas, NV
- $60,000 to $70,000
- Acquisition.com believes great people are at the center of every successful business.
- Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- 401(k) with employer match
ACQUISITION.COM CORE VALUES
Our core values are the heart and soul of this incredible company. The right person for this role will appreciate each of these values, personally subscribe to them, and understand why each is critical to having a great business.
Be at your best when your best is needed. Enjoyment of a hard challenge. Those who have the drive to constantly improve, the superior intellect and long term commitment to see incremental improvements become compounding returns.
Have the self awareness to accurately perceive and communicate hard truths that improve others and self, the courage to do so, and the humility to accept them, even when it hurts. Nothing great can be built without feedback: internally or externally.
Be the type of person with whom people are always proud to associate, personally and professionally. We look for true alignment of thoughts, words, and actions towards a goal worth pursuing.